- Your Nunastar Contacts
- Nunastar is hiring!
- Creekside Village - Brand new units now available!
- New One Bedroom Units - Now Renting
- Nunastar GM awarded the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Nunastar contributions of $170,000 in 2015 in support of various community service groups in Nunavut and NWT
- Nunastar sends Inuksuk High School & NWT student to Alberta Leadership Conference in May 2013
- Nunastar Awarded the BRCC Business of the Year 2012
Renting from Nunastar in Iqaluit
Offering Iqaluit’s Premier Residential Communities: Nunastar Properties is one of the largest residential landlords in Iqaluit and offers over 344 rental suites for lease in ten different buildings ranging from Bachelor and 1 & 2 Bedroom apartments to 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom townhomes.
- Apartment Tours: Contact us to learn more about our apartments or to set up a tour.
- Now Leasing: Brand New Two-Bedroom Townhomes - 300 Block Creekside Village
- Now Leasing: Renovated Units in the 6-Storey & 8-Storey Apartment Buildings
Comfort | Location | Security
Newest and Highest Quality Apartments in Iqaluit: Our new units offer great harbour views, six appliances, contemporary finishes and state-of-the-art heating systems and sound insulation.
Best Location: Next to the Astro Hill Complex, the Frobisher Inn, Storehouse Bar & Grill, Caribrew Café and the Astro Theatre – plus its walking distance to shopping, the downtown and the hospital.
Peace of Mind: All of our apartments are secured buildings and we have onsite security and maintenance teams along with a 24 hour video surveillance system.
Accommodations Options - Location:
Creekside Village: 145 units in six townhome buildings with one, two, three and four bedroom options with direct to outside access plus two walk-up apartment style buildings with one-bedroom units.
Astro Hill: Includes 8-Storey apartment building with 160 units with bachelor, one and two bedroom options and the 6-Storey apartment building with 40 one bedroom units. All units have direct indoor access to the Astro Hill Mall.
Accommodation Options – Unit Style:
Nunastar offers many different unit configuration options to meet your specific needs including:
Bachelor: Compact units catering to singles or frequent travellers.
One-Bedroom: Four different one-bedroom styles with different locations and price points
Two-Bedroom: Suited for families or those with roommates, two bedroom options are available in both apartment-style or pet-friendly townhomes.
Three & Four Bedrooms: Larger units with direct to outside access and well suited for corporate staff accommodations.
The Advantages of Astro Hill:
All of buildings are located within or adjacent to the Astro Hill Complex which is located in central Iqaluit and is walking distance to downtown offices, shopping (Northmart and Ventures Marketplace) and the hospital.
Astro Hill is Iqaluit’s only indoor mall and offers:
Astro Hill - Dining
- The Gallery Fine Dining – the finest meals & wine in Nunavut
- Caribrew Café – quick snacks, meals and coffee
- Storehouse Bar & Grill – meet your friends and watch the game
Astro Hill – Lifestyle & Convenience
- Quickstop Convenience Store – shopping convenience
- Astro Theatre – the newest movies every week
- Frobisher Inn Fitness Centre – work up a sweat
- NunaCash – ATM bank machine
Astro Hill – Frobisher Inn
- Iqaluit’s full-service and largest hotel
- Extensive conference and meeting facilities
- The best Sunday Brunch in all of Nunavut
If you are interested in learning more, please contact us. For rental and vacancy information please contact Mr. Lucien Remillard, Rentals Manager (email@example.com) or Tim MacLeod, General Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 867-979-5558.
Nunastar Properties Inc. is part of the Touchstone Holdings group of companies. Touchstone is a privately held Edmonton, Alberta based company with extensive real estate and hotel assets, oil & gas operations, and private equity investments in Western and Northern Canada.