- Your Nunastar Contacts
- Nunastar is hiring!
- Creekside Village - Brand new units now available!
- New One Bedroom Units - Now Renting
- Nunastar GM awarded the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Nunastar contributions of $170,000 in 2015 in support of various community service groups in Nunavut and NWT
- Nunastar sends Inuksuk High School & NWT student to Alberta Leadership Conference in May 2013
- Nunastar Awarded the BRCC Business of the Year 2012
Nunastar Fund for Northern Children
Created in 2009 in recognition of the Company's 40 year history of investment in the North and its tenth anniversary under the current ownership, the Nunastar Fund for Northern Children is a $1.25 million endowment fund dedicated to “the health, education and well-being of children and youth in NWT and Nunavut”. It was formed because the company believes in being a leading supporter of the communities in which it does business. Each year organizations that support the growth and betterment of children and their families are selected to receive contributions from the Nunastar Fund.
Please take a moment to view the organizations who have been supported in recent years.
Click here to see the 2014 recipients of cash and in-kind funding from the Nunastar Fund for Northern Children, Nunastar Properties Inc., Frobisher Inn, Explorer Hotel, and Touchstone Holdings Ltd.